On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Tomio Geron joins the show to discuss a wild week in the crypto world, and what the U.S. government is trying to do to calm things down. Then, Megan Rose Dickey explains what we've learned from a recent set of tech company diversity reports, and where the industry still has the most work to do. Finally, Nick Statt catches us up on another week of Epic v. Apple, and tells us what happens after the trial wraps up this week.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Tomio Geron on Twitter
- Crypto is crashing. Is this a dip or the end?
- Washington is rushing to regulate crypto. It's a mess.
- How Blockchain Can Fix One Of Wall Street's Thorniest Problems
- Megan Rose Dickey on Twitter
- A year after blockbuster accusations and lawsuits, Pinterest says it's 'committed to doing better'
- Did Coinbase screw up? Survey says workers want to talk about race.
- Banning politics at work? Not at Asana, says DEI chief.
- Salesforce's diversity report shows progress
- Nick Statt on Twitter
- Apple's Craig Federighi throws Mac security under the bus
- Not even Phil Schiller knows the App Store's profitability, and that's great news for Apple
- Apple says Fortnite commissions totaled more than $100 million, but the real number is likely higher