Business Intelligence Researcher - Artificial Intelligence
We're seeking a researcher/analyst who can dive deep into the world of applied artificial intelligence for Protocol Manuals and other special reports and content products we produce. Working closely with our reporters and editors, the AI/Enterprise Business Intelligence Researcher will:
- Serve as the primary researcher and author on deep special reports on the business of AI, producing analysis of the influence/impact of the relevant companies and the products they sell.
- Develop and update stakeholder and landscape maps on the evolving AI / enterprise business world to include the mapping of product and people. Includes data visualization for the stakeholder maps.
- Collaborate with reporters on data analysis and other research to support Protocol's news coverage of cloud, enterprise, and other tech-business news.
What You'll Need
- Experience in research and analysis, ideally around enterprise technology, specifically artificial intelligence.
- A strong understanding of the AI business landscape and relationships in the space.
- Strong writing skills geared toward a business audience.
- Ability to present data in visually interesting ways.
- Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Flexibility in evolving the role as the company expands.
- Exceptional multitasking and time-management skills; a keen attention to detail; and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding news environment. Experience at early stage companies preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Location: We are open to candidates in all locations. We have a concentration of team members in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York and Washington D.C.email@example.com