Protocol is hiring a Campaigns Manager to lead partnership execution for some of the most respected and innovative brands in the tech industry.
What you'll do:
- Lead account management and execution for a portfolio of current and future Protocol partnerships with some of the most respected and innovative brands in the tech industry.
- Establish, manage, and execute all aspects of partner campaigns, including thought leadership events, brand content, newsletter sponsorships and advertising.
- Develop and maintain excellent ongoing relationships with customers and agencies, with the goal to secure future partnership opportunities and upsells.
- Contribute to the strategy, development and growth of Protocol's campaigns and customer success team.
- Utilize CRM tools to track client engagement and key milestones.
- Support the business development team in responding to requests from agencies and clients.
- Contribute to proposals responding to RFPs issued by media agencies and advertisers.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
What You'll Need:
- Four to five years of professional experience in media publishing, strategic communications, marketing, advertising or public relations.
- Passionate about digital media, marketing and communications, and the tech industry.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic, professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, bonus points if you have experience with advertising metrics and programs such as website content management systems, Salesforce, Google AdManager and Asana.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Reporting: This position reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success.
Location: San Francisco, Washington, D.C. or New York City
Apply: To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with Campaigns Manager in the subject line.
From the publisher of POLITICO, Protocol is a new media company focused on the people, power and politics of tech — arming decision-makers in tech, business and public policy with the unbiased, fact-based news and analysis they need to navigate a world in rapid change.
We are driven by our values. We are relentless contributors, disruptors, collaborators and talent cultivators. Our organization is defined by our values of fairness, integrity, inclusion, collaboration, and a growth-mindset.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Protocol believes a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to do our best journalism. We welcome inquiries from people of all backgrounds. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.