We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. The Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in the activation, execution and analysis of audience development of influential tech leaders across Protocol's platforms and channels. Our team is composed of unique individuals from immensely diverse backgrounds, both personally and professionally. The candidate must demonstrate an interest in technology and business. We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates who want to join and help build an influential, growing tech media company.
What You'll Do:
- Implement a successful strategy to support Protocol's audience and business growth
- Manage email marketing and social media marketing efforts to grow Protocol audiences, subscribers and business prospects
- Execute a plan for marketing tools, including optimization of current resources and crafting recommendations as needed
- Analyze available data and lists to develop an audience of influential technology readers
- Complete competitive research to ensure Protocol is best of class in approach
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 1-3 years experience in marketing, advertising, digital communications, digital publishing or other related fields
- Experience with marketing platforms e.g. Mailchimp, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Experience with paid social media campaigns: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Experience with quantitative modeling in Excel and CSV files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and dependable when working on a team
- Experience analyzing data to extract meaningful, actionable insights
Apply: To apply, send a cover letter and resume, with Marketing Coordinator in the subject line, to email@example.com
From the publisher of POLITICO, Protocol is a new media company focused on the people, power and politics of tech — arming decision-makers in tech, business and public policy with the unbiased, fact-based news and analysis they need to navigate a world in rapid change.
We are driven by our values. We are relentless contributors, disruptors, collaborators and talent cultivators. Our organization is defined by our values of fairness, integrity, inclusion, collaboration, and a growth-mindset.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Protocol believes a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to do our best journalism. We welcome inquiries from people of all backgrounds. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.