On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Protocol Climate launched this week, so we sat down with editor Brian Kahn to talk about tech’s role in solving climate change, whether it’s possible to save the world and get rich at the same time, how to read a corporate climate plan, and much more.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Brian Kahn on Twitter
- How to read a tech company climate plan
- How to write a climate plan that doesn’t suck
- The hottest investment in 2021? Climate tech.
- Startups are popping up to offer carbon offsets. It’s raising thorny questions.
- Uber’s fight to shift drivers to EVs will be a massive uphill battle
- Cities are at the forefront of the climate revolution