On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Ben Pimentel joins the show to discuss Coinbase's huge debut on the public market, and where the company goes next. Then, Joe Williams explains why Microsoft bought Nuance, and why the deal might be about much more than health care. Finally, Issie Lapowsky discusses her story on the lives of Big Tech's whistleblowers, and their plan to rethink how NDAs work in the industry.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Ben Pimentel on Twitter
- Coinbase COO: 'The ship has sailed in crypto. It's here to stay.'
- How the crypto industry will ride the Coinbase wave
- Joe Williams on Twitter
- Why did Microsoft spend $19.7 billion to purchase Nuance? The answer may lie beyond health care.
- Issie Lapowsky on Twitter
- For Big Tech whistleblowers, there's no such thing as 'moving on'