This week, we dive into tech layoffs: which companies are hiring and firing — and what that means for job-seekers.
Then Ripple general manager Monica Long joins us to explain how some companies are trying to make cryptocurrency more sustainable — and why the crypto crash is so significant.
And finally, we discuss an important question: Where should next year’s Davos attendees dine out?
For more on the topics in this week's episode:
- Netflix’s layoffs reveal a larger diversity challenge in tech
- Everything you need to know about tech layoffs and hiring slowdowns
- 'TC or GTFO' may be a sign that Silicon Valley’s money obsession has gone too far
- Apple is raising its retail hourly starting salary to $22 and spreading anti-union messages
- Apple retail workers withdraw bid for union
- Is tech's hot job market flaming out?
- What downturn? A16z raises $4.5 billion for latest crypto fund
- The Ripple-SEC legal brawl could be a game-changer for crypto