Customer Success Manager
Protocol is hiring a Customer Success Manager to support and account manage Protocol partners across their customer journey.
What you'll do:
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with customers and agencies on current campaigns and foster future partnership opportunities to include upsells.
- Establish, manage, and undertake all steps to deliver the sold product offerings.
- Utilize the CRM tools to track client engagement and key milestones.
- Support the business development team in responding to requests from agencies and clients.
- Contribute to proposals responding to RFPs issued by media agencies and advertisers.
- Create and deliver media insertion orders.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
What You'll Need:
- One to three years of professional experience in a customer success, account management, advertising, public relations, or communications environment
- Passionate about digital media, marketing and communications, and technology.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic, professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, bonus points if you have experience with programs such as Salesforce, Google DoubleClick, and other content management systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Reporting: This position reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success.
Location: San Francisco, Washington, D.C. or New York City
Apply: To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Customer Success Manager" in the subject line.
From the publisher of POLITICO, Protocol is a new media company focused on the people, power and politics of tech — arming decision-makers in tech, business and public policy with the unbiased, fact-based news and analysis they need to navigate a world in rapid change.
We are driven by our values. We are relentless contributors, disruptors, collaborators and talent cultivators. Our organization is defined by our values of fairness, integrity, inclusion, collaboration, and a growth-mindset.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Protocol believes a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to do our best journalism. We welcome inquiries from people of all backgrounds. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.