How is tech setting — and measuring — its climate goals?
Net zero. Carbon offsets. Scope 3 emissions. These are just some of the terms you’ll find in Big Tech’s climate plans. Understanding what they actually mean is vital to ensuring the industry is meeting its goals — and understanding whether those goals are the right ones. We’ll talk with some of the people responsible for setting those goals and experts who are monitoring them to find out what tech companies are really doing.
- Bennett Richardson - President, Protocol
- Daniel Gribbin - VP of Sustainability and ESG, Emex Software
- Suzanne DiBianca - Chief Impact Officer & EVP Corporate Relations, Salesforce
- Faith Taylor - Global Sustainability Officer, Kyndryl
- Jamie Beck Alexander - Director, Drawdown Labs
- Shamina Singh - Executive Vice President of Sustainability, Mastercard; Founder & President, The Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
- Brian Kahn - Climate Editor, Protocol, *Moderator