How to build the metaverse, and build it right
January 25 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
The metaverse is ... well, we’re not exactly sure what it is yet. Some see it as a huge expansion in interactive video games and others as an entirely new world that might become more real than the one we live in now. To some, it’s just a meaningless buzzword. But no matter what it is, it’s clear that much of tech’s energy, brainpower and money are going toward building the metaverse. In this event we’ll explore what the metaverse could be, what it'll take to build it the right way and what it actually means for your industry. We’ll talk about the tech that enables it, who will own it, how it’s governed and created and used, and how it could change the way the internet works.
- Bennett Richardson - President, Protocol
- Tiffany Xingyu Wang - Co-founder & President, Oasis Consortium
- Nick Statt - Video Game Reporter, Protocol
- Janko Roettgers - Senior Reporter, Protocol
- Karyne Levy - Editor, Protocol, *Moderator