Lessons from times the bubble burst
As the old saying goes, if we don’t learn from our history, we are doomed to repeat it. In this Protocol Pipeline event, we will be joined by a panel of VCs who expertly navigated the 2001 and 2008 crashes to talk about the downturn around the corner. They will share lessons on how to shift strategies when the market changes, what emerging VCs should focus on in order to survive and when it is – and isn’t – time to make that next big bet.
- Satchie Snellings - Editor, Live Journalism & Special Projects, Protocol
- Beezer Clarkson - Partner, Sapphire Partners
- Geoff Yang - Founding Partner & Managing Director, Redpoint Ventures
- Matt Murphy - Partner, Menlo Ventures
- Biz Carson - Reporter, Protocol, *Moderator