Low code/no code and the changing developer
Application and process development have proven as expensive as they are difficult, and a thriving market of tools and software designed to make it easier for everyone to use those systems has emerged as a force in enterprise tech, as shown in Protocol's most-recent Power Index. As organizations endeavor to become more tech literate from top to bottom, the race to get low-code and no-code tools in the hands of more and more employees has forced tech executives to set up new strategies and infrastructures to ensure that the company can make full use of the software. In this event, we'll discuss the underlying tech in low-code and no-code tools and hear from a company executive who has successfully implemented a low- or no-code strategy.
- Bennett Richardson - President, Protocol
- Matt Calkins - Chief Executive Officer, Appian
- Kevin McAllister - Research Editor, Protocol, *Moderator
- Wendy M. Pfeiffer - Chief Information Officer, Nutanix
- Kerim Akgonul - Chief Product Officer, Pegasystems
Presented by Appian.