Recruiting and retaining talent in the new world of work
The “Great Resignation” has shaken up the tech industry in ways unseen. Employees are leaving their jobs without securing employment and 41% of workers reported at least thinking about leaving their company this year. Not to mention, tech workers have more bargaining power than ever.
How do you compete for top tech talent today? And what are the best ways to hold onto your employees in the new labor market? Join Protocol and a panel of talent and workplace specialists as they discuss the most innovative ways to recruit and retain great employees.
- Bennett Richardson - President, Protocol
- Aaron Skonnard - Co-Founder & CEO, Pluralsight
- Brian Elliott - Executive Leader, Future Forum & SVP, Slack
- Jennifer Kim - Founder, Startup Recruiting Bootcamp
- Zohra Yafai - Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, Cisco
- Anna Fraser - Chief People Officer, Sonos Inc.
- Amber Burton - Workplace Reporter, Protocol, *Moderator
Presented by Pluralsight.