How tech is making sure shopping will never be the same
Stores that double as warehouses. Social networks turned shopping malls. 60-minute delivery of anything. 30-minute delivery of anything. 15-minute delivery of anything! The future of shopping isn’t happening on Amazon.com, and it isn’t just happening in a Walmart or mom-and-pop shop near you. It’s merging the online and offline worlds to build a ruthlessly efficient, totally social world of commerce where everything is for sale and available any way you want it.
This panel gets into the details on how shopping works now, how the customer and seller experiences are changing, and where there’s still room to innovate.
- Bennett Richardson - President, Protocol
- Michael Evans - President, Alibaba Group
- Allison Barr Allen - Co-founder & COO, Fast
- Faisal Masud - CEO, fabric
- Jeremy King - SVP, Head of Engineering, Pinterest
- David Pierce - Editorial Director, Protocol, *Moderator
Presented by Alibaba Group.