The state of innovation
The global innovation race is well underway. What is the U.S. administration doing to stay ahead and where is it falling short? What is the status of funding by Congress and in statehouses, and which areas still need investment? Is the U.S. doing enough to attract and retain top tech talent from around the world? And let’s not forget about China. Join Protocol Policy as we dive into the U.S.’s national strategy on innovation, what’s working, what isn’t and what policy changes we can expect from the year ahead.
- Bennett Richardson - President, Protocol
- John Smee - SVP of Engineering, Qualcomm
- Chris Miller - Author, "Chip War: The Fight for the World's Most Critical Technology"
- Robert Atkinson - President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Jim Green - Head of Government Affairs, Okta
- Sabeen Malik - Head of Government Affairs and Public Policy, Thumbtack
- Hirsh Chitkara - Policy Reporter, Protocol, *Moderator
Presented by Qualcomm.