On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Ben Brody and Issie Lapowsky join to talk about the most recent revelations from The Wall Street Journal's Facebook Files investigation, plus what we learned — or didn't learn — from the most recent congressional hearing with Facebook executives. Then, Nick Statt joins to talk about EA's huge investment in a mobile future for the gaming industry, and how Epic sees the metaverse evolving.
For more on the topics discussed in this episode:
- Issie Lapowsky on Twitter
- Ben Brody on Twitter
- How Congress's parade of tech hearings totally lost the plot
- A Facebook whistleblower will testify before the Senate next week
- The many faces of Facebook
- Nick Statt on Twitter
- How EA got into mobile — and figured out the future of gaming
- Epic Games believes the Internet is broken. This is their blueprint to fix it.
- Protocol's tech calendar