On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Issie Lapowsky joins the show to talk about Nick Clegg’s new job at Meta, what it means for Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg, and what to do about the term “Metamates.” Then Lizzy Lawrence explains what’s next at Peloton, both for the company itself and for the 2,800 people it recently laid off. Finally, Nick Statt explains why metaverse real estate is booming, and what it means for the future of digital spaces.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Issie Lapowsky on Twitter
- What Nick Clegg’s promotion means for Meta, Mark and Sheryl
- Meta employees are now its 'metamates'
- Mark Zuckerberg’s metaverse will require computing tech no one knows how to build
- Lizzy Lawrence on Twitter
- Life after Peloton
- Nick Statt on Twitter
- The virtual real estate boom is turning the metaverse into the Wild West. And it has the true believers on edge.