This week on the Source Code podcast: Joe Williams joins the show to talk about SolarWinds and the Hafnium hack, and what it means for the future of enterprise software (and for Microsoft). Then Emily Birnbaum explains who Tim Wu, Vanita Gupta and Lina Khan are and what they mean for the Biden administration's antitrust plan. Finally, Anna Kramer discusses her story about the Internet Archive's attempt to preserve the internet forever.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Joe Williams on Twitter
- Microsoft Exchange hack: China hacking group hits Microsoft
- Emily Birnbaum on Twitter
- 'She got into the weeds': Biden's associate AG pick is a top tech watchdog
- 'This could be dangerous': Why Tim Wu's appointment has Big Tech rattled
- A tiny team of House staffers could change the future of Big Tech
- Anna Kramer on Twitter
- The internet is splitting apart. The Internet Archive wants to save it all forever.