This week on the Source Code Podcast: Biz Carson comes on to talk about the recent run of IPOs and what it means for all the other tech startups debating their public futures. Then, Emily Birnbaum talks us through the antitrust fight against Facebook. Finally, Janko Roettgers joins to talk about Disney's investor day and the state of streaming in general.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Biz on Airbnb's "surreal" IPO day
- Biz on DoorDash's big IPO
- Emily's story on the Facebook antitrust suit
- Issie Lapowsky on Mark Zuckerberg's emails
- Janko's story on Disney and Disney+'s big year