On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Anna Kramer joins the show to discuss Elon Musk's confusing sale of Tesla stock, what a fake resume says about the state of recruiting in tech, and how Apple's new MacBook Pros have become the hot new software engineer perk. Then, Janko Roettgers breaks down the metaverse: what it is, when it's coming, what it'll look like, and the problems we should expect. Finally, Ben Brody explains why members of Congress love writing letters, and why it might be a more effective strategy than you think.
For more on the topics discussed in this episode:
- Anna Kramer on Twitter
- Elon Musk's wild Twitter weekend sent Tesla stock into a Monday tailspin
- Meet Angelina. She got job interviews at top tech companies. She's also not real.
- The M1 Macs are the new software engineer status symbol
- Janko Roettgers on Twitter
- Everything you need to know about the metaverse
- The Metaverse: What It Is, Where to Find it, and Who Will Build It — Matthew Ball
- Ben Brody on Twitter
- 'Sincerely, Elizabeth Warren': How lawmakers use letters to get their way