On this episode of the Source Code podcast: First, a quick look at Samsung's new foldable phones, and what it'll take to make anyone care about foldable phones. Then Ben Brody joins to talk about the new bill in the Senate that would change the way Apple and Google's app stores work. Finally, Allison Levitsky catches us up on tech's return to offices, new vaccine mandate policies and the increasingly flexible future of work.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Samsung's big bet on a foldable future
- Ben Brody on Twitter
- A new Senate bill would overhaul Google and Apple's app stores
- Allison Levitsky on Twitter
- Vaccine mandates aren't enough. Big Tech wants employees to prove it.
- Tech company hybrid work policies are becoming more flexible, not less