Strategic Partnerships Director
We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Director with a passion for digital media. Our Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for partnering with organizations to create campaigns that will resonate with our audience and drive revenue growth.
You will leverage a deep understanding of Protocol’s audience to provide thoughtful, creative and consequential opportunities for organizations to engage with our tech influencer audience. You must be entrepreneurial in spirit with the ability to craft insightful solutions as we problem solve for our clients. You are someone who has a firm understanding of the public affairs ecosystem and advertising market trends.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and grow existing client and agency relationships
- Prospect new clients and win new business
- Develop custom partnerships and strategies for brands to build their reputation and drive thought leadership
- Respond to RFPs with creative solutions.
- Execute campaigns and analyze performance
- Continue to embody the successful brand presence of Protocol in the market
What You'll Need:
- Media sales and/or media planning experience
- Passionate about digital media
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, professionalism and enthusiasm
- Ability to work well under pressure
Location: We prefer candidates in the San Francisco, New York and Washington, D.C. areas but are open to other locations as well.
Apply: To apply, send a cover letter and resume, with Strategic Partnerships Director in the subject line, to email@example.com
From the publisher of POLITICO, Protocol is a media company focused on the people, power and politics of tech — arming decision-makers in tech, business and public policy with the unbiased, fact-based news and analysis they need to navigate a world in rapid change.
We are driven by our values. We are relentless contributors, disruptors, collaborators and talent cultivators. Our organization is defined by our values of fairness, integrity, inclusion, collaboration and a growth mindset.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, flexible paid time off in addition to paid holidays, as well as flexible hybrid work schedules and opportunities for career development.
Protocol believes a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to do our best work. We welcome inquiries from people of all backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.