Get access to Protocol
On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Emily Birnbaum joins the show to talk about the most recent Big Tech hearing, including what we learned and why we even keep having these hearings at all. Then, Tom Krazit discusses Intel's $20 billion plan to get back on top of the chip market, and what's next for AWS now that Adam Selipsky is CEO.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Emily Birnbaum on Twitter
- Seven things to know about the Big Tech CEO hearing
- It's a yes or no question. But what if the answer isn't so simple?
- Tom Krazit on Twitter
- Intel's chipmaking factories are now wide open for business
- Welcome back to AWS, Adam Selipsky. Here's your to-do list.
- Nine things you need to know about the new AWS CEO