On this episode of the Source Code podcast: Hirsh Chitkara joins the show to talk about Tesla's AI day, and the looming clash between the electric car company and regulators. Then Issie Lapowsky digs into Facebook's newly released data on the platform's most popular content, and tries to figure out what it all means. Finally, Janko Roettgers discusses his series on the race to make gadgets more sustainably, and why it's both hard to do and incredibly important to get right.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Hirsh Chitkara on Twitter
- The Wild West days of self-driving are ending. Nobody told Tesla.
- Tesla is building a robot, and it's called the Tesla Bot
- Issie Lapowsky on Twitter
- Facebook is sharing data to prove it's not a political hellhole
- Janko Roettgers on Twitter
- The quest for sustainable consumer electronics: It's not easy being green
- The quest for sustainable consumer electronics: Rethinking products and business models
- Facebook is building a meeting app for the metaverse