In this week's episode: Biz Carson on Peter Thiel and a network of cameras hidden all over San Francisco; Mike Murphy on the high-tech future of post-COVID health care; and NYU's Arun Sundararajan on the Uber-Postmates acquisition, the future of delivery, and what every company needs to learn from the pandemic.
For more on the topics in this episode:
- Source Code on the Uber-Postmates details
- The WSJ on Peter Thiel's changing relationship with Trump
- The NYT on Chris Larson and his network of cameras
- Protocol's Health Care Manual
- Arun Sundararajan's website
- Arun's book, "The Sharing Economy"